• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

I can't upload pictures or add codes via the admin panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

n546

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I've installed the script several times before but in another server, so I think it's a server problem, I hope you can solve it because I paid for 1 year of hosting and I don't want to lose the money.

When I try to add any code, an ad code for example, I hit the button "save changes" and the code disapears, when I try to upload a picture I get the error "Server error (Internal server error)"

Please be aware that server issues are not in the scope of support, even hosting provided by our sponsor. Having said that, the problem is most likely that your server has mod_security enabled or configured in such way that it doesn't allow to submit forms containing <script> tags.

Genio! mod_security was the problem, I had to contact my server provider to disable it because this option wasn't abailavle on my cpanel. Thank you for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back