• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to use the bulk importer/upload feature??

refface

Chevereto Member
Hi,

Could some kind soul help me to use the bulk importer/upload feature? Went through the documentation but dont understand that as I'm not technical inclined.

A more layman terms or steps to use it would be a great help. Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

Yeah the bulk importer could look intimidating, plus the thing has two "APIs" (automatic, manual) which also brings more confusion.

Perhaps you could describe what you want to achieve with the Bulk importer, that way I can give you tailored instructions. Otherwise any explanation will be just re-do the docs with other words.

I like to upload all my collection, to certain admin users. How can that be bulk upload?

Images are sorted according to User/Folders/Images
Example - User1/Gallery1/Images 1,2,3.. , User2/Gallery2/Images A,B,C.. , User3/Gallery3/Images X1,Y2,Z3..

I have 2 categories which these folders will be placed under.

In a nutshell, what are the steps that I need to do? Kindly be as simple as possible.

Please advise. Thanks

Could you explain how we generate the metadata files? This is the area that I'm not sure. Beside upload the folders/files to the importing/parse-user, what to do with these metadata files? How these metadata files link to the images?

Back