• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to use Short URL

siddharth

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi All,

Lets say if we have big domain name like xxxxxxxxx.com and when user uploads the images, we want to show another url which is easy to share like xxx.co how do we do that?

Thanks

I believe that will only store the images to that server. I already have same setup like this in FTP

xxx.com is my domain name and in external storage , I have added s1.xxx.com , when we upload images, I am still getting xxx.com url and images are storing in s1.xxx.com

Ah, I see. Your direct image link will work with the external URL. How you do this for the image viewer is a totally different thing, i misunderstood the question.

My domain is freeimage.host but the images is store on iili.io (direct image links)

Ah, I see. Your direct image link will work with the external URL. How you do this for the image viewer is a totally different thing, i misunderstood the question.

My domain is freeimage.host but the images is store on iili.io (direct image links)

Cool. Yes, I need the method to implement a different short URL for image viewer.

Btw why do you have different url for image storage ?

Cool. Yes, I need the method to implement a different short URL for image viewer.

Btw why do you have different url for image storage ?

You need some rewrite stuff implemented for this to work I think.

I have a different URL for storage or direct links because I aim to developers and others who appreciates short and descreet links. So far it works out fairly good

You need some rewrite stuff implemented for this to work I think.

I have a different URL for storage or direct links because I aim to developers and others who appreciates short and descreet links. So far it works out fairly good

I believe those URLs are for direct images. How do you get the returns through hot links or how do you monetise?

Back