• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to show social profile links on user profile page. (like website link)

Settings > Profile

Users can enter their URL and if they use Twitter they will also show their Twitter URL (auto).

Alt attribute is filled with image description, not title or image name. If you see empty alt attributes is because your image has no description.

Settings > Profile

Users can enter their URL and if they use Twitter they will also show their Twitter URL (auto).
Not sure if it's me, but on my page (running 3.12.10), there is no possibility to enter social media links despite the "website". Do users need to sign up with a social media network (i disabled this for a reason) to show the links in the profile? No way to manually add a social network link in the profile (despite website, which is different in my thinking).

Back