• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How to make the change from google cloud to local storage after you semi changed it already

Kenzato

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue
So a long time ago before the storage moving thingy was implemented i had to move the images from google cloud to local storage so i just changed settings to remove google cloud then in my sql database i changed the url from google cloud storage to just internal storage after moving the content over to the local disk, now i know this isnt the ideal.

everything after that is of course uploaded directly to local storage and is listed as local storage but i would like this content to also be counted as local storage instead of a google cloud bucket thats tricked into dragging the files from local storage

so to summerize- how do i make the switch from this fake cloud storage into the actual local storage, as in without having the older files be counted as google cloud storage
▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. have google cloud storage
  2. change to local storage
  3. copy all images from google cloud to local storage
  4. change the database storage_url in chkk_storages to a direct link to the websites /images folder
  5. unknown.png
    image showing this

Back