• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How to make ShareX upload images/screenshots as my user via the api?

In software development is normal to encounter bugs, wrong documentation, performance issues, incompatible resources, etc. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about this in the beginning, of course that I noted that the issue here is that loader.php has some conditionals targeting /api and that's why any API in a different path won't work as expected. In certain conditions, the custom APIs won't work and that was caused by the changes introduced later on to that file so the documentation was outdated.

I've fixed the documentation and I've also indicate this caveat for those that want to run multiple APIs for Chevereto V3.

A self-exposed REST user-based API is the main new feature in Chevereto V4 and I've working in this new major version for about one year already. This API is absolutely superior and it won't need any coding at your end. I strongly believe that custom coding for basic stuff only adds trouble so my main focus is right there.

Hope you understand my weird workflow and sorry for any headache you had because of this.
I want to enable multi-user multiple APIs upload, how should I configure app / loader.php correctly?

I want to enable multi-user multiple APIs upload, how should I configure app / loader.php correctly?
There's no support for multiple-user APIs uploads. I'm afraid that what you are asking is a custom modification.

I'm sorry if the expressions used in this topic make you believe that to add multi-user multiple uploads you only had to edit app/loader.php

There's no support for multiple-user APIs uploads. I'm afraid that what you are asking is a custom modification.

I'm sorry if the expressions used in this topic make you believe that to add multi-user multiple uploads you only had to edit app/loader.php
Is there a DEMO for multi-user / multi-APIs?

Multi API is just clone route.api.php files + take care of all the references for /api in loader (and perhaps many other files).

I'm sorry but there's no demo for this (or any given custom modification).

Multi API is just clone route.api.php files + take care of all the references for /api in loader (and perhaps many other files).

I'm sorry but there's no demo for this (or any given custom modification).
I don't know much about Chevereto's code, so I want to have a DEMO. Please write a DEMO when you are free. This is more friendly to novices. Thank you for your help.

Back