• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to get crowded people use my website?

andiamd

Chevereto Member
Lose hope because my website is almost no visitors every day
how to get crowded people use my website?

Just use it and pass around it. People will keep using it if you don't fill it with annoying banners, offer a fast speed, etc.

Chevereto is an amazing piece of software. The developer has done an amazing job building one of the best image upload platforms I have ever seen. Now he's been so kind to allow us to suggest ideas, some horrible, horrible ideas, others simple quality of life improvements, and some that seem amazing, but, are nearly impossible to build. These developments piece by piece are making Chevereto a software that will constantly improve and become better and better.

So. That's the hard part. Chevereto did the hard part for you! Awesome, right?

Now... Traffic. That's the tricky part. How can I get people to use my website? I'm just going to list off some generic things:
-) Use it yourself! Don't go to imgur and paste an image in because you're used to it. Change your own habit and use it yourself.
-) Tell your friends, ask them to use your own host! Tell them why it's better to use your host.
-) Don't shove obnoxious ads in our face, or we'll stop coming back. If a website hijacks my browser every time I visit it, I only visit once and never return!
-) Have some good rules, don't delete people's content, and don't drive them away.

This is an image software script, not a community script, that people are wanting it to lean forward to. The answer for me, and my image host was word of mouth. Find your niche, use it there. Support the niche, support the community that uses your script and they'll in turn support you!

Back