• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How to edit content of consent screen

samjr

Chevereto Member
As title, how can i edit layout and content of consent screen

Ho2.png

In Chevereto you can inject CSS directly in Dashboard > Settings > Theme. No need to touch a file.

If you want to edit the HTML code of that view you have to edit app/themes/Peafowl/views/consent-screen.php

OK, for us non technical types, how do I change / edit the Consent Screen page please?
(Simple instructions please!)

IE: Change ... "This website contains information, links and images of sexually explicit material. If you are under the age of 16, if such material offends you or if it's illegal to view such material in your community please do not continue."
to:
This website does NOT permit images, content, links of sexually explicit, political, illegal, distasteful, non family friendly material of Any kind - No Exceptions!.
If you do see any loaded on this site, please notify Admin immediately so as content can be deleted and the police notified.
NB: Only ModelBoatMayhem Forum users are allowed to use this service, all non-verified accounts will be deleted without notice.

OK, that's fair enough! :)
Thanks.
NB: I though it would be under Dashboard > Settings > Pages .... maybe in another version.

Back