• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How to delete uploaded picture on pictr?

X

xiaobaiwm

How to delete uploaded picture on pictr? any support to contact? Accidentally uploaded some sensitive pic

Don't quite understand. Does that mean I must contract the X website admin to remove it or it is permanently on pictr?
Exactly, taken from the DMCA page:

My copyright is being affected​

Sorry if your copyright is being affected by someone running Chevereto. I don't make the software with the intention of causing such harm neither to help those seeking to damage others.

If someone is using Chevereto for illegal activities, you must contact the hosting provider to request content takedown or go directly to a law enforcement agency. I will be happy to collaborate with any investigation in this matter and I'm willing to provide IPs, logs, emails and any information required by a law enforcement agency.

Please note that I don't have any control or access to any user installation of the software.

You have to pursue actions accordingly, kindly note that we don't provide user information unless explicitly required by a representative of the applicable law.

Back