• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

How to customize footer

avipalp

Chevereto Member
How to customize " Powered by Chevereto " to " Power by mybrand "
as i marked in red box in attached image,

also in which file i have to make changes, please tell me

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 30
I dont know if is it allowed to change this because of the License, but if, than go in to the folder of themes, and edit the footer file.

You can edit the footer, there's no licensing restriction for that.

Please tell how can i edit in admin dashboard " powered by chevereto " and in footer " powered by chevereto " which files contains these text or code.

Thanks in advance :)

Okay.. V4 I went there (different location) and updated the info to what I wanted.

/content/legacy/themes/Peafowl/views/index.php

Code:
<?php if (getSetting('enable_powered_by')) { ?>
<div class="footer"><?php _se('Powered by'); ?><a href="https://www.cpanelwebhosting.com" rel="generator" target="_blank">cPanelWebHosting.com</a></div>
<?php } ?>

Made sure that enabled "Powered by Chevereto"

Screenshot_3.png

But nothing shows.. even tried to remove the <?php if (getSetting('enable_powered_by')) { ?> and <?php } ?> to see if it would work.

Please can you assist me?

@B00Mer

Your editing works fine for me on localhost.

1662415550136-jpeg.4996

Attachments

• 1662415550136.jpeg
    1662415550136.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, I used a different theme..

The sites working okay now..

Just trying to figure out where I can close up the space between the "Start Loading" button and my copyright notice at the bottom by about 20px.

OH and where can I increase the 2MB to 5 or 10MB

Back