• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

how its possible to change language

vtect

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

so i want to do this project for local and i need to change language, and im interested how does it possible for me?

so the great version will be if there will be two options for language, English and my local Language.

so my second question is, if its possible to choose photo owner to get download access users or not.

and im interested if there lost any quality after upload photo, so if this engine are compressing or something, i want to upload all photos with their quality.

thanks.

so i want to do this project for local and i need to change language, and im interested how does it possible for me?

Language can be managed in the following ways:
  • Admin can enable / disable global visible languages
  • Visitors can change the language hitting the language selection at the top bar
  • Users can change their language in their account settings
its possible to choose photo owner to get download access users or not.
No.

if there lost any quality after upload photo, so if this engine are compressing or something, i want to upload all photos with their quality.
There won't be a quality drop unless you use the watermark functionality or the user chooses to strip EXIF tags. When one of those is active (or both of them) the image needs to be re-created and that alters the quality. If you don't use watermarks and you don't strip EXIF info then the image will be 1:1 as the original.

Hope it helps.

Language can be managed in the following ways:
  • Admin can enable / disable global visible languages
  • Visitors can change the language hitting the language selection at the top bar
  • Users can change their language in their account settings
so my Language is Georgian and i think your Engine don't have this language, and it need translate manually and add this language pack. and im planning to do it myself.

how is it possible if you know.

Which of these is the Georgian language that you want to add?

upload_2017-1-9_14-31-37.png

Ok, I've enabled "Georgian". You should be able to translate it now.

ok in demo version still not georgian, may it need some time.

I just added Georgian to the translation platform. To include Georgian in a release the translation must be near 100% complete.

Back