• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

How is it going?

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Hello guys,

I don't think anyone remembers me, I'm old now :eek:... I just get an email from Chevereto for version 3.17, this is amazing!

How are things going? I see that many things have changed. Seeing my old posts I was using Chevereto way back in 2012 with incredible stats 40,000,000 hits and 7 TB of bandwidth consumed every day.

I started out as fun when still studying, now that I have become a software engineer in job interviews I always talk about Chevereto! Even in my curriculum vitae it appears! ;)

It's amazing how it helped me improve in the technical part and I'd always like to thank @Rodolfo for his incredible work.

Keep it up and have fun!

Gunz

Hey @Gunz, great to hear from you.

I hope your website is still doing solid.

i remember that you pushed a lot for including better logging way before that was considered a debt around here. You will love the new code that I'm doing, take a peek of the quality: https://github.com/chevere/chevere

I now do tdd, coverage, I did my own stream based dump utility, logging standard, etc. Plus plugins, which are becoming a thing for V4. All made for our needs an performance requirement.

It has been a long journey, thanks for your constant support and for being here.

Back