• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

How about Chevereto internal testing

lantd

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo, hello everyone.
First, I'm sorry for my weird question.

I bought Chevereto from version 3.7.x, did some normal test at Front End system. I found few bugs (maybe - i think) of User Interface, router system. I'm waiting for couple of month for new release. until now, i checked on latest version and still seeing them.

I have a seriously plan for Chevereto script so i thinking of hire a tester for check our system and report to you, but i'm wondering that how did you do testing for Chevereto script ?

About bugs, I checked on safari, running on iphone 6 IOS ver 8.1.3.
when you open any menu ( menu, upload form ), touch on screen and scroll up or down, scroll event still focus on Element under the menu.
when you choose language menu and scroll to outside of language menu then you focus again to language menu it now not scroll anymore.

At Desktop :
-> go to Explore -> scroll to page > 3 ( not tried on page <3 ) -> select any image -> load new page then hit back on chrome's navigation bar -> browser come back to url like "/explore/?list=images&sort=date_desc&page=3" but absolutely it showing image on page 1-> scroll down then images on page 4 will appear. All of images of page 2 & 3 gone.

I'm a Software Developer so i knew that is any system have one or many bugs so that is not a problem, we just deal with them.

Chevereto is so good so far for me now, thank you for great Image script.

I'm unable to test anything under the Apple brand, I don't use their devices and I don't have access to their devices so everything is made on Windows, tested on Windows and Android. If I have the chance to grab some of their products for testing I will be happy to do it, but to debug mobile Safari you need the device plus a Mac.

The Explorer thing is not a bug. When you use endless scrolling and you browse up to a a determined page any direct call to that page will show you only that page. When you go back you will return to the last called results and and the bottom you will see navigation arrows. If you go back you will get a long list of images corresponding to the previous endless listing.

This has been done in this way to don't stress listings because if you load all the images in let's say page 20, that's 32x20 images and that could take a lot to load so it has this classic - endless workaround to avoid those loads.

Last edited:
Back