• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hosting questions

glfowkes

Chevereto Member
Hi
A couple of quick questions (one of which I'm sure has already been answered).
Hey I'm looking to buy the Enterprise version and host it on my own hosting service, if for whatever reason I find that the platform isn't performing can I change from "On Prem" to your hosting without having to buy a new license?
Obviously there would be hosting fees etc, and if required will you be able to assist in this move?
I'm fairly confident that the servers will perform I'm just lining my ducks up for the worst case scenario.

I was really impressed with the demo site's features I assume that everything can be setup the same on self hosted platforms?

Thanks
G

if for whatever reason I find that the platform isn't performing can I change from "On Prem" to your hosting without having to buy a new license?
Sure, I have no issues in refund the original purchase if you want to get a brand new bundle. Please note that such move is manual and you will have to check if they with TMDHosting how that will be achieved. Far as I know they offer free migration service so you won't have any issue there.

if required will you be able to assist in this move?
I really doubt that any issue will happen but as any client, you will have support and I must help you to get it working.

I was really impressed with the demo site's features I assume that everything can be setup the same on self hosted platforms?
Sure, absolutely.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back