• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hosting gifs

Hema

Chevereto Member
Hi
I love this script, have presales questions

-I will host gifs and post on facebook, and for sure gifs take tons of bandwidth when it goes viral, i have an image on Imgur consume 100G traffic!
so how to manage traffic in this script? do i have to pay for CDN& amazon cloud $$$$/month? if an image go viral?
-can i remove download link? i will use it to upload m own gifs not for public uploads
-about adsense: any example of an adsense site to check where positions are available?

-finally for pricing; do i pay $82 for one hosting site+ unlimited license? and if $98 for unlimited domains+ no hsoting? sorry pricing not clear.

how to manage traffic in this script?

Traffic is managed by your server or CDN, Chevereto doesn't serve any image file. Options that you have include CloudFlare, CDN, external storage, etc. For example, you can use external store + a different CDN on top of each one.

do i have to pay for CDN& amazon cloud $$$$/month?
Yeah, I believe that there are not so many CDN providers with a free tier so yes. But please note that Chevereto is an script that you install on your server, anything extra is not handled or charged by us.

can i remove download link? i will use it to upload m own gifs not for public uploads
Yes, you can. You can also disable right click on image. Be aware that such thing won't be restrict image embedding, direct access or download. Is just visual stuff being removed. If you want to host private images you need to actually set the privacy to private, not hide the download link.

about adsense: any example of an adsense site to
No, there's no example. Ads slots are all over the system but what ad location concerns you?

finally for pricing; do i pay $82 for one hosting site+ unlimited license? and if $98 for unlimited domains+ no hsoting? sorry pricing not clear.

Pricing is perfectly clear when you realize that there are mainly two kind of purchases: Stand-alone licenses (use your own server) and Core/Network Bundle.

Bundles are licenses attached to sponsored hosting (TMDHosting) that after the first year (you must not cancel the hosting in the first year) become stand-alone licenses.

Please note that Network license is not for unlimited domains, only domains owned by you.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

thanks for your anwers
i mainly concert about bandwidth consumed with the GIFs, if i host them on my server, so no ansy solution to host GIfs on imgur or giphy then just use the script to manage or emded them?

I know what the script do, but if there is a solution that enables me to host gifs on free hosting gif sites, it will help em to save $$$$ on cdn and cloud servers

at least can this script included?
https://www.themarketingtechnologis...our-site-after-clicking-on-a-gif-on-facebook/

No, I'm not taking new requests and Chevereto host images, not links to other websites.

Just to clarify, host your images in other websites is not a real solution. I won't elaborate on that because is very basic, just read those websites TOS and you will notice that you can't do that.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back