• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Homepage setup to increase traffic

bobbysamai

Chevereto Member
I did a quick search and I didn't find any previous post where this is being discussed. So I decided to open up a thread and see what others are doing to increase their traffic?

We all know that we have three options built into Chevereto for our homepage setup.

1. Landing page
2. Split landing + images
3. Route explore

But which setup helps us drive more traffic to our website? I am currently using Split landing + Landing page on two of my sites. The one with just Landing page seems to have more traffic of the start, and loads faster than the Split landing + images. What's your setup and have you found that you receive more organic search traffic by choosing one of these options over the other?

Landing page forces people to click something to interact, that's 2 PV minimum. Split could cause an instant close if what you see is not that great and route explorer will drive traffic long as the images are interesting.

In my case the landing page is the best suited. In your case it could be better with split since you have more attractive images in the 4k site. We have suggested a function to control which images or categories that are shown in the split view. I'm loosing traffic if I present all the wierd shit people are uploading xD

I love the split page. I'm planning on looking into increasing # of images on it from 10 to like 20.

Back