• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Home page modification

AndrewBRD

Chevereto Noob
I have three questions on how to configure the home page

How can I customise the button in Split Landing + Images to link differently for a logged in user? (I want logged out users to get redirected to create an account and logged in users to be redirected to explore.)

How can I show infinite images? (When scrolling down, Like the explore menu)

How can I add extra links to the top bar? (I've been told that headers.php contains these but I haven't got a clue what to edit)

How can I show infinite images? (When scrolling down, Like the explore menu)
Chevereto-Free is still using the old homepage design. Unless you hack the source you won't get that homepage until February 2019 when I will release a major update for Chevereto-Free.

How can I add extra links to the top bar? (I've been told that headers.php contains these but I haven't got a clue what to edit)
You can add them in the "about" menu by simply going to Dashboard > Settings > Pages and rather than add a page add a "link".

How can I customise the button in Split Landing + Images to link differently for a logged in user?
You have to use the CHV\Login::isLoggedUser() method inside your PHP conditionals.

Hope it helps.

Chevereto-Free is still using the old homepage design. Unless you hack the source you won't get that homepage until February 2019 when I will release a major update for Chevereto-Free.
Ok cool, I've decided I'll be using Chevereto over Reservo so I'll be buying it in the new year.

You can add them in the "about" menu by simply going to Dashboard > Settings > Pages and rather than add a page add a "link".
I'm looking to add a link on the top bar next to random, I'm aware of the "about" dropdown but it's a bit obscure.
1544801875585.png

You have to use the CHV\Login::isLoggedUser() method inside your PHP conditionals.
I'll have to ask someone that understands php about this.

Thanks for the help though. :)

I'm looking to add a link on the top bar next to random, I'm aware of the "about" dropdown but it's a bit obscure.
1544801875585-png.2081
You will need to directly edit the template file for that. app/themes/Peafowl/header.php
https://github.com/Chevereto/Chevereto-Free/blob/master/app/themes/Peafowl/header.php

Back