• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Home page for community mode private website.

Gambalunga

💖 Chevereto Fan
Is it possible to have the home page for a community mode private website the same as for a public mode website? At the moment, in private mode, you get a log in page. I would prefer the public mode home page but such that only members can upload or view images after logging in.

Thanks

Anything outside the book needs to be made with custom coding.

Having said that, you need to tweak app/routes/route.index.php and app/loader.php

Thanks Rudolfo. I will look at it when I get a moment. It won't be for a while. I know you are not accepting requests and suggestions at the moment but a nicer log in page for private mode sites would be nice. The easiest thing for me to do may simply be to disable Explore, Search, and Random until a user is logged in, then make the site "Public" (but not really) to get the "Public" home page (but without the three viewing options.

I hear you, there are several things that Chevereto must do better and this is just one of them. What you are describing needs custom user groups because everybody has different needs and I totally agree with you.

Back