• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Image tagging

clafy

Chevereto Noob
Hi Rodolfo, it has been a quite a long time since my last post here.
I know you are done with the new suggestions and don't want to hear about any but I do have one suggestion for you to at least consider.

Is it possible to have chevereto to have tag on image? Like prior to upload, user need to tick a checkbox if the image is SFW or NSFW (safe/not safe for work). The reason behind this is that if we have proper tags we could add ads based on the tags. For an example, for image with SFW tag, a normal clicksor or adsense will be shown on the site whereas if the image has NSFW tag, blacklabelads will be used instead.

Hope you find my suggestion useful.

Thanks.

There is no planing for support tags in the NB version.

Regards.

Back