• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Help me get google to approve me for adsense

xellon2

Chevereto Member
My site https://www.gummyimages.com

You can view my private policy and terms and conditions. Google sent me a message saying:

"We found some policy violations on your site, http://www.gummyimages.com. We can't serve ads on your site until you fix these issues below. View our Content Policies or visit our Help Center for more information."

I read over it but I'm not exactly sure what I'm missing. I'm hoping to get this resolved for everyone so I can also show any Chevereto user that it is possible to be approved for adsense. so I think this topic may be meaningful. First I'm thinking about just copying/pasting their list in my terms. But I want to wait for some replies before I re-submit.

Check your content, it's probably because of what you present, not what's in your policy. I got rejected with the same argument until I added more text content, and moderated it better.

Hmm... pretty much we can choose if ads will show up based on what the users check. I want to allow some nudity but when they check it, google ads wont show up. But I have no way to really tell google that. Should I just hint that to them like I just did now? ex:

Untitled.png
For now, I added more details on whats not allowed.

Oh ok. I just read the email. They said I don't have enough text.

edit - in that case, I can try to add more texts at the image page. I won't add any on the front home page.

Last edited:

As mentioned in our welcome email, we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s).

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below

Unable to review your site: While reviewing http://www.gummyimages.com, we found that your site was down or unavailable. If you applied through an AdSense host partner, such as YouTube or Blogger, your hosted site was not available or not found (removed) at the time of the review.

Ok, my site has 0 downtime in the past several days. I've been also told "not enough text," and "breaks content policy." Honestly, feel like the staff isn't following set procedures or a different reviewer is throwing his opinion out there.

However, perhaps there is some truth to them not being able to review it. I've been placing the google adsense code on several different areas. I tried where it says google analytics, I tried where it says banners image page as a header.

So this time, perhaps I should try placing it in the code. I'm not sure how though.

edit - nvm, I'm going to give up on adsense. I'm still going to search for a good ad network. I've had a wild ride from getting started up till now. Lots of frustration and let downs. But I still don't want to give up. My site is growing in traffic every day but its pointless if I can't get any commissions. Eventually, If the site gets really big, I would have to upgrade my host or get a server which I wont be able to afford then I can only sell it at that point.

I want to thank everyone on the forums for all the help you've given me :) I'm still doing ok.

Last edited:
Back