• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Hello, I am entering the server to buy your station, but I am all ready. Chevereto

lulutuchuang

Chevereto Member
Hello, I am entering the server to buy your station, but I am all ready. Chevereto still did not give me any authorization and they said that the help installation has been applied for a long time, still not installed and prompted me not to buy or Any authorization for my account, I can't even ask their customer service staff because my permissions are not enough.

Everything is installed, license activated. Everything is done.

Please note that there are several hours of difference between us. I'm at CLST so I'm physically unable to reply you fast as when I reply to people in the same time zone or near to it. Add on that that there are working hours as well.

Back