• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[GUIDE] Export Mail Addresses from your Database

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
HOW TO EXPORT EMAIL ADDRESSES

Requirements for this guide

phpMyAdmin​
A record of messing up databases (if you have ever doomed a database, you know what you shouldn't do)​
- Ok, just follow this to point and you'll be good​
Backup your database before doing anything (if you don't know how to backup your database don't continue)​
- what I'm saying here is waiver of liability.​
PHEW! NOW THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S START

STEP-1 BACKUP
Login with your database credentials (found in settings.php)​
Hit the export button and leave everything else as is then click on the go button​
GlAGH.jpg
Very good! You have now backed up your current database​
STEP-2 TABLE
In you left side panel, expand your main database (the name you selected for your database)​
At the very bottom, click on "chv_users"​
GlBIt.jpg

STEP-3 USER_EMAIL
Don't be afraid and don't touch anything you don't understand, keep calm this is going to be fine!​
Click on the "SQL" tab in the upper navigation bar​
GleZ7.jpg
You'll get a view like this:​
Gluul.jpg
In the text editor where it says "SELECT * FROM 'Chv_users' where 1" mark the "*" symbol like this​
Gl0dy.jpg
As you can see in the image above I've selected the "user_email" in the "Columns" section. Go ahead and select "user_email" (make sure you still have marked the *) then click on the left arrow under the Columns box.​
If your result is
GlrtO.jpg
you have done well. I'm proud!​
Confirm with the GO button and it will give you an list of email addresses registered on your website.​
STEP-4 EXPORT
Locate the export button at the bottom of the page you currently at​
Glx7n.jpg
Click on "Export" (YOU DON'T NEED TO "CHECK-ALL" BEFORE THIS)​
On the next page, select Custom Export Method and select "CSV" under the "Format" tab​
Gl1FJ.jpg
Once you have selected this check if the "Format-specific options" is as follows​
Gl8qw.jpg
Don't change any other options than these if they defer​
Obviously hit "Go"​
You will now download "chv_users.csv"​
Open this file in a text editor such as Notepad++​
Log out.​
STEP-5
Take a deep breath. It went good! If you magically deferred from this guide and fucked up everything, remember STEP-1 BACKUP ;)

Last edited:
I use this for Mailchimp importing lists, very handy! :)

SQL:
SELECT `user_email`, `user_username` FROM `users` WHERE 1

Last edited:
Back