• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

GIFs don't work on Twitter

I assume that you mean: "How Can I share GIFs from my Chevereto website to be playable in a Twitter card"

Chevereto uses the "photo" twitter card. Far as I know twitter doesn't allow a "gif" card, I didn't find any documentation about that.

twitter:image

A URL to a unique image representing the content of the page. You should not use a generic image such as your website logo, author photo, or other image that spans multiple pages. Images for this Card support an aspect ratio of 1:1 with minimum dimensions of 144x144 or maximum of 4096x4096 pixels. Images must be less than 5MB in size. The image will be cropped to a square on all platforms. JPG, PNG, WEBP and GIF formats are supported. Only the first frame of an animated GIF will be used. SVG is not supported.

The playable cards are for video/audio, not GIF.

If you mean: "How i can share GIFs on twitter ???" and is not related to cards then please explain.

Back