• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Gamers image hosting

qoou

Chevereto Member
Hi There,

Heres my site, to be honest it has minimal editing but I like the simplicity of the theme, the logo is kinda retro but I liked the look of it.

A little bit of background information

I've always believed in appearance and speed, qoou has been running on a good server for the past year and i've had some excellent feedback from close friends that use it.

We've been up and running for around 3 years now although originally was running a free open source script with no marketing at all I then had a custom script and just recently upgraded to chev due to the functionality it offers.

The site has mainly been aimed at the gaming market, this is due to the domain "qoou" which is the word "noob" rotated 180 degrees.

Its only recently that we've been working on SEO and trying to market the site a little more and we've noticed a big difference in traffic qoou is currently ranked around 6,000,000 on alexa.

Thanks and hope you like the site.

as you said, its with minimal editing. but apart from that it is fast and clean to look at.
I like your flipped "noob" logo :) it does give a nice "amiga" gamer feeling hehe

and good luck with the SEO :)
Might wanna look into changing the favicon.ico image to something else then the standard arrow ;) to make it your own.

denully said:
as you said, its with minimal editing. but apart from that it is fast and clean to look at.
I like your flipped "noob" logo :) it does give a nice "amiga" gamer feeling hehe

and good luck with the SEO :)
Might wanna look into changing the favicon.ico image to something else then the standard arrow ;) to make it your own.

Thanks mate, yeah to be honest once i've got a little extra cash i'll be paying for a unique design but for now most of my money is being used on alternative projects.

The favicon will be changed once I can get something to look decent lol - I appreciate the comments on the logo that was something I managed to do myself haha.

Hentairatio said:
Wow simple but yet works. A little late on posting but ohh well lol

Thanks pal, I was never going for anything over the top a few small changes to come but nothing major :cool:

Bit of an old topic just to keep this going the sites been running for a good couple of years now, cant complain at all about the stability Chevereto offers.

Sites still been kept simple and seems to be effective, obviously this area is for us to showcase our sites but I appreciate anyone who takes the time to give qoou a try.

You passed from 251,543 alexa traffic rank to 4,749,899. What did it happend?

You passed from 251,543 alexa traffic rank to 4,749,899. What did it happend?

Hi Mate,

not sure - when was this? as its currently showing the below for me. I've got to be honest i've not made much of an effort last month or so as i've been focusing on alternative projects but of course its still running and doing ok :)
Alexa Traffic Rank: 249,996 No regional data

Back