• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

gallery mode

posternakd

Chevereto Member
Hello, I have an idea , when viewing the image ( the viewer ) the visitor has the opportunity to make the transition to the next or previous page (see the screenshot ! )
2016-02-23_212411.png

Even better, it would really great load the images of the page in overlay. I've seen this is controlled in settings:
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 1.03.35 PM.png

Something like:
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 12.56.59 PM.png

And in the future, add the buid-in comments there in that overlay, I think is the perfect system.
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 1.30.56 PM.png

Last edited:
As long as we have the current system mas an option or this... I much prefer the current way to do things.

It is convenient to view the image in the search engine google, if you do like to chevereto, it will be great!
2016-03-16_013958.jpg

What @SirMoo says is also related with traffic. A fancy list viewer like that is indeed more confortable but the problem is that it destroys the profits based on traffic. Usually the traffic is driven by listings so is obvious that if you use Chevereto to drive traffic you won't want this.

I'm very aware of that so this way of browsing the site will have an on/off switch.

What @SirMoo says is also related with traffic. A fancy list viewer like that is indeed more confortable but the problem is that it destroys the profits based on traffic. Usually the traffic is driven by listings so is obvious that if you use Chevereto to drive traffic you won't want this.

I'm very aware of that so this way of browsing the site will have an on/off switch.

Thank you , I agree with you

Back