• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Front page - option for not to show pictures from unregistered users

Hujasmaa

Chevereto Member
There is already an option to show pictures from selected, specific members. Apparently, however, there is not setting to show pictures from all the registered members, but not from unregistered?

I'd like to see that as option. That's because I count the registered members as trustworthy people, belonging to the community. From unregistered you may get very nasty uploads and you surely don't want to have those in your "showcase".

All the registered is still a good selection, because the image mosaic is constantly updating and alive.

Please advise me if this is already possible, but I haven't figured it out?

You can fork the default route.index.php and customize the WHERE clause.

Something like replace this:
PHP:
            if(is_array($home_uid_arr)) {
                $where = 'WHERE image_user_id IN('.$home_uid_bind.')';
                if($home_uid_is_null) {
                    $where .= ' OR image_user_id IS NULL';
                }
                $list->setWhere($where);
                foreach($home_uid_arr as $k => $v) {
                    $list->bind(':user_id_' . $k, $v);
                }
            }

For this:
PHP:
$list->setWhere('WHERE image_user_id IS NOT NULL');

Ok, thanks! :)

My coding abilities are very very very limited, but I can see the point. I can edit that route.index.php as you suggested.

How does it affect or reflect to the admin page?

Should I make the same edit again after next Chevereto update, or is this an override? (I am not very familiar with the software yet)

You should use route overrides, so the modified file is in routes/overrides/route.index.php

More info here: https://chevereto.com/docs/routes

If you don't use route overrides you will need to push this change on each update.

Back