• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

closed

Seems you may have a problem - http://freeimagesite.com/explore

cus=" -embekeeprea> cus=" tton>
You can also code-13">copy c2="copy-input" data-action=s="r2 resize-v1
ch-combo soft-ya"copy-input" data-action="copy" d -size="medium" data-focus="select-all">< copy

Hi Buddy,

What problem are you seeing ?

The site is loading up perfectly

Could you plz post the screenshot off the same

I checked your site again and it seems to be working alright now, before I saw only the code I pasted above.

hmm thats strange .. coz I never had any of those issues before.

By the way do you know good places to drive traffic to the site and also monetize the site ?

hmm thats strange .. coz I never had any of those issues before.

By the way do you know good places to drive traffic to the site and also monetize the site ?
Unfortunately not really, I am sure that is something most of us are struggling with at present.

You may want to create a new thread on the topic and go from there.

There are several ways to drive traffic but you will have to find which one suits better for your needs and $.

Care to elaborate? :p

In no particular order, this is some of what you can do:
  • Search engine marketing
  • Retargeting (AdRoll)
  • Black/White hat SEO (content). Examples:
    • Use image links in torrent downloads (the most used stuff)
    • Use image links in download aggregators
    • Basically use your image hosting as showcase of uploaded content
  • Ad networks marketing
  • Social networks marketing
    • Promote content via Facebook / Twitter, for example this Facebook page
    • You can always purchase fake likes / followers to boost things when starting
Everything will depend on how you promote your website, how reliable gets your service and most important, how successfully you fill a niche. Be creative, for example host the images of a minecraft community or anything that you can use to hook popularity. Remember that imgur did exactly that.

• Retargeting (AdRoll)
  • Ad networks marketing
  • Social networks marketing
    • Promote content via Facebook / Twitter, for example this Facebook page
    • You can always purchase fake likes / followers to boost things when starting
Everything will depend on how you promote your website, how reliable gets your service and most important, how successfully you fill a niche. Be creative, for example host the images of a minecraft community or anything that you can use to hook popularity. Remember that imgur did exactly that.
Excellent pointers!

• Retargeting (AdRoll)
    • Basically use your image hosting as showcase of uploaded conten.

Thanks a lot buddy, could you explain more on the above stated.

sorry I am a new bie.

I am happy to answer specific questions to the best of my abilities, but I am not too keen on building an entire marketing package for you :p

ok understandable.

could you please help me how I can achieve these

I don't think that it needs to be explained further. Just go to a torrent website and note that screencaps are always hosted somewhere so there you have a traffic channel for your website.

Just recreate or replicate torrents and put your links there.

I don't think that it needs to be explained further. Just go to a torrent website and note that screencaps are always hosted somewhere so there you have a traffic channel for your website.

Just recreate or replicate torrents and put your links there.

ok so you mean to say upload the same pics in my site and create a torrent right ?

but since the owner of KickAssTorrents got arrested recently its gonna be tough uploading any torrent, and I think cyber team is more strict now

ok so you mean to say upload the same pics in my site and create a torrent right ?

but since the owner of KickAssTorrents got arrested recently its gonna be tough uploading any torrent, and I think cyber team is more strict now
Private Trackers are a thing of beauty.

Back