• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Free Custom Chevereto Theme "Plio" (outdated)

Small update
  • Fixed a URL bug in the "mobile - tablet" version "Recent Images" and "My Account" should now work on a original chevereto site with the proper href.
image.png

I'm using the 1.0.13 free version. When I activate this theme all I get is blank pages with a dark background. Everything is uploaded as described and the css added. Not sure what is causing it.

I'm interested in this theme. If you can pm me details, that would be great. I'm also interested in the 'browser plugin' that was developed on Photoland. The one that is for 'Chrome' browser, extension. Do you have any idea how much something like that would cost for one of my websites? Is it available for sale, etc? Sorry if I'm off topic here in regards to this, but figured you're the person to ask.

I'm interested in this theme. If you can pm me details, that would be great. I'm also interested in the 'browser plugin' that was developed on Photoland. The one that is for 'Chrome' browser, extension. Do you have any idea how much something like that would cost for one of my websites? Is it available for sale, etc? Sorry if I'm off topic here in regards to this, but figured you're the person to ask.

I've attached the zip at the opening post. This is customized for a previous version and as I stated; this custom theme is not under any active development.

Regarding the browser plugin, it's something that can be done for $40-100 depending on how feature rich you want it. Just get a freelance developer to do it for you. I recommend fiverr.com for freelance services.

Hey, I'm adapting this to version 3.12 - so stay tuned! I can't share it before 3.12 is available though.

I've stripped it down and as you can see in the demo I've put up here https://freeimage.host/ - it's a few sections added for more text content, keeping the original styles all over.

Hey, I'm adapting this to version 3.12 - so stay tuned! I can't share it before 3.12 is available though.

I've stripped it down and as you can see in the demo I've put up here https://freeimage.host/ - it's a few sections added for more text content, keeping the original styles all over.
That would be really good :), i could test it before you put it as final release for 3.12.x?

Back