• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Foolow system not work with Mkerala2 moderation system in latest version 3.10.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

friv

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello Rodolfo

I was looking for how to protect adsense in best way and i found mkerala2 helpful post about moderation https://chevereto.com/community/thr...fore-they-appear-in-explore-or-show-ads.8879/

I have make everything what he write there and when guest submit a image then that image is marked as unsafe and ads not showing at image place and in explore section.

But then i have issue to i can't follow users at all.When i press Follow button then i see message come in yellow pop up: "An error occurred. Please try again later."

Now i realize that this changes for image moderation ( which work great) block follow system. Now i was check every file from mkerala2 and i found that this file $_REQUEST['nsfw'] = 1; after line 82 of /app/routes/route.json.php is blocking follow system. When i remove that file then follow system work normal but images are not in unsafe mood.

Now i have update to latest version and i was try to put $_REQUEST['nsfw'] = 1; and images are not in moderation,i realize that new files are different.

Right now there is a mkerala2 files and in this one route.json.php too which i have change this route $_REQUEST['nsfw'] = 1; after line 82 of /app/routes/route.json.php

Can you please adjust that new updated file route.json.php to he can handle mkerala2 moderation for images,and then to both system work normal, moderation, and follow system.

P.S. Will be nice if you can update this moderation tehnique files always with latest update, to i not need to change always,or contact you to check or fix that.

Thanks in advance

I'm sorry but support doesn't include third-party modifications. Most likely the code is outdated (you need to update the old stuff to the new stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back