• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

"Flag as unsafe" image state

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

magvai

Question before purchase.

If the image is ticked as "Flag as unsafe" did this mean then that image will not be indexed on Google at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question before purchase.

If the image is ticked as "Flag as unsafe" did this mean then that image will not be indexed on Google at all?
It won't get listed. Images in Chevereto are served directly which means that if someone share that URL then maybe Google will index that image.

Hi

Sorry but i not understand you clearly,you said "maybe" if image is ticked "Flag as unsafe" can be indexed on Google.If user share that image on forum,blog,website etc. that is another thing,and with my opinion can't be indexed on search engines.But i can see here that you as developer of this script you are not sure 100% will be indexed on Google or no,right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but if the system doesn't meet your needs then just don't buy it. Hope you find something that suits your needs.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Same stuff, if Google gets to know any URL it will index it unless you tell Google to don't index every image.

Ok is clear now. Just answer me what you said: "Unless you tell Google to don't index every image " Is possible to make in admin panel that? To admin can choose with a click which image he don't want to be indexed? Thanks

what about password protected albums can they get to google too ?

thank you.

I've already answered that several times in this topic and I'm sorry but I won't explain it again.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back