• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

First Error With Chevereto - Can't Seem To Figure It Out How To Fix

thedude09

Chevereto Member
Never had an issue with Chevereto in the past but finally ran into an issue I can't seem to fix.

server: nginx
php: 7.4
chevereto version: 3.18.0

Here's the log

Code:
2021/03/18 11:30:46 [error] 24837#24837: *46 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/photos.xxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.xmpmetadataextractor.php:16
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/vendor/jeroendesloovere/xmp-metadata-extractor/src/XmpMetadataExtractor.php(104): CHV\XmpMetadataExtractor->extractFromContent()
#1 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.upload.php(134): JeroenDesloovere\XmpMetadataExtractor\XmpMetadataExtractor->extractFromFile()
#2 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php(478): CHV\Upload->exec()
#3 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/lib/classes/class.image.php(667): CHV\Image::upload()
#4 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/app/routes/route.json.php(94): CHV\Image::uploadToWebsite()
#5 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(232): G\Handler->{closure}()
#6 /var/www/photos.xxxxxxxx.com/public_html/lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(13" while reading response header from upstream, client: xx.xxx.xx.xxx, server: photos.xxxxxxx.com, request: "POST /json HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "photos.xxxxxxxx.com", referrer: "https://photos.xxxxxxxx.com/upload/?toAlbum=cd5"

It was resulting in a failed upload and a internal 500 error.

I downloaded a new copy of Chevereto and tried replacing the files that were on my server to no avail. Just hoping to see if I could get some guidance!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you so much Rodolfo - I don't know how I missed that. Works like a champ.

I'll leave the post in case anyone happens to be funneled here from a search engine.

How to fix: Install the php-dom extension

Back