• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss132203

Chevereto Member
Having this issue again, my host was down so i had to backup db and files and re install everything but now all is fine but cant upload any image and getting this error, truncating the requests didn't fix it and i guess its the same issue like before happened with other two hosts i.e. auto increment and i dunno how to fix it.

I use phpmyadmin export function to backup db and i guess that caused the issue this time and the last time.

Please help me guys

You need to truncate that table and set the auto increment value to 1.

You can do it via Sql commands or just use phpmyadmin

In phpmyadmin is easy as go to the table, go to operations, then truncate then go to structure and set auto increment to 1.

If you have issues doing it send me access to your server to inbox@chevereto.com

I've fixed your website, problem was that your database structure was all wrong again. I found several tables with structure issues, most likely you are doing a bad dump procedure. In my DB design you will always find PRIMARY KEY and AUTO INCREMENT stuff, but from time to time you have this issue and is always the same stuff, the structure is not the same as my design.

Unfortunately, if you remove those elements from the tables the system won't work as expected and you will always have the same issue.

I advice you to review your current method for MySQL dump / backup and try to identify where is the step that causes that my structure gets all crippled.

Cheers.

I've fixed your website, problem was that your database structure was all wrong again. I found several tables with structure issues, most likely you are doing a bad dump procedure. In my DB design you will always find PRIMARY KEY and AUTO INCREMENT stuff, but from time to time you have this issue and is always the same stuff, the structure is not the same as my design.

Unfortunately, if you remove those elements from the tables the system won't work as expected and you will always have the same issue.

I advice you to review your current method for MySQL dump / backup and try to identify where is the step that causes that my structure gets all crippled.

Cheers.

Thanks a lot m8, i just go to export in phpmyadmin and export as .sql . I think this is messing up all db. What way you'd suggest to take backup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back