• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

External Storage

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hey - sorry for banging the same drum for the last few days.

If I setup the following.

1. Local storage - 10GB
2. External storage 1 - 100GB
3. External Storage 2- 200GB

As users upload images, what order is used for image storage?

Can I ask if we purchase the Network Bundle $46.20, how much Storage space do we get?

Let's say if the website has reached the storage quota after a year, what kind of extra cost are we looking at just to buy more storage space?

Can I ask if we purchase the Network Bundle $46.20, how much Storage space do we get?

Unlimited space.

Let's say if the website has reached the storage quota after a year, what kind of extra cost are we looking at just to buy more storage space?

You can't reach a storage quota if the quota is unlimited. Please note that there could be additional caps. This is normal in webhosting industry and is a well-known marketing strategy where you don't get disk space limitations but you get limits in stuff like max requests per second, concurrent users/processes, hits, bandwidth, etc. That's completely normal and please ask directly to TMDHosting about these.

Keep in mind that all shared hosting have this catch and that's why there are shared servers, VPS and dedicated servers.

Last edited:
Back