• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

External Storage SFTP with SSH Keys and / or FTP with TLS/SSL explizit encryption

DeCysos

Phoenix Foto Service
💡Describe your Feature request

Currently there is the possibility to create external storages which can be accessed with FTP and SFTP.
However, there are server configurations that do not accept the input of a mere password because they have been explicitly switched to SSH keys or only allow secure connections.

Bei mir selbst wäre beides Möglich
a: SFTP with SSH Key (only)
b: FTP with TLS/SSL explizit encryption

However, I can't establish a secure connection with either the one or the other method currently available, so I need to configure the server to accept unsecured FTP connections.

Screenshot 2023-01-06 225537.png

👏Where did you saw this?

Plesk SFTP/FTP Backupmanager

🔥Interest outside our community

Unknown but the interest is certainly there.

yeah i agree and a button that lets you select TLS or SSL type of connection or None for in-secure FTP connection would be nice for this feature.

Back