• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

External Storage - Digitalocean Setup Help Please

ismaildikmen

Chevereto Member
Hello friends,

Can anyone help with External Storage Installation?

Can you please connect with ANYDESK and help.

Amazon S3 sounds very expensive so I want to use digitalocean.

Digitalocean

easier if you create new topic of new problem. Quick answer make sure you aren't using any ads blocker in your web browser. This may be problem to why ads are not showing.
I don't use an ad blocker either, unfortunately I take any image url and add it to the banner ad page, the room does not appear.

Have you tried doing ctrl + f5 on your website? could be cache issue. I have not tried ADS/Banner settings atm. I did on earlier versions but not in newest 3.20.6
I tried all of them, unfortunately it doesn't work :( whatever I did, it didn't work. Could you please connect the PC and check it.

If I want to update version 3.20.6, all my features are gone, so I don't want to update it either. I don't think there will be a problem in the 3.20.3 version, for some reason the ADSs I added are not visible

Back