• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Explore users

Gambalunga

💖 Chevereto Fan
If, as a user, I click on Explore; Recent, Trending, or Popular a menu is displayed above the images; Images, Albums, Users
I am able to click on "Users" and get the appropriate sorted list of users.

I have been looking at the idea of adding an extra Item to the Explore menu, Users, and then displaying the same selection of users as you see in the Admin Dashboard; Top users, Most recent, and Oldest. I would not mind having an alphabetical list too. Quite obviously this would have to be done without giving the ordinary user the right to "Add user" or edit user details.

Has anyone done anything like this?

If, as a user, I click on Explore; Recent, Trending, or Popular a menu is displayed above the images; Images, Albums, Users
I am able to click on "Users" and get the appropriate sorted list of users.

I have been looking at the idea of adding an extra Item to the Explore menu, Users, and then displaying the same selection of users as you see in the Admin Dashboard; Top users, Most recent, and Oldest. I would not mind having an alphabetical list too. Quite obviously this would have to be done without giving the ordinary user the right to "Add user" or edit user details.

Has anyone done anything like this?

I've been searching the forum for any hint on if or when this exact feature will be available - or - on some details on anyone having done this and with some basic code to use as a starting point to do it myself - as I'm assuming it isn't going to be added into the core anytime soon.

At one point I read a post that said this functionality was added into v3.9.0 (from this topic), but it seems that it wasn't implemented in the same way that you and the OP (and a few others) had posed this same question.

Unfortunately it's one of only a few reasons that have kept me from becoming a license holder. My hope is that it and photo moderation and user storage size limits might somehow make it into version 4 since, v.3 is now frozen.

Back