• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Explore -> Discovery etc. - Show only Guest uploads

DeCysos

Phoenix Foto Service
💡Describe your Feature request

/explore/recent
/explore/trending
/explore/animated

How about displaying only the images uploaded by guests in the mentioned areas?
In the settings under "/dashboard/settings" ....

Screenshot 2023-03-23 172323.png
... you could add another field for it to give a choice between
  • guest uploads
  • member uploads
  • all uploads (with links).

A similar function already exists if you run the website in private mode instead of public mode, but you have to have an account and guests can't use the Explore function anymore.

👏Where did you saw this?

Nowhere....
I just had the thought.

🔥Interest outside our community

That will turn out...
Let's see how many people register interest here.

This is a pretty good suggestion tbh. I'd personally like to show member uploads to look better. Guest wise would make me think the site doesn't have many members, maybe it's terrible and just the odd guest uploads occasionally? I could see why some people might just want to promote clean SFW content though.

I just disabled guest uploads for this reason; I woke up to a few sexual exploitation images uploaded to my server. I need to go through and see if I've missed any other guest uploads and if so, make sure they're not as horrendous.

I just disabled guest uploads for this reason; I woke up to a few sexual exploitation images uploaded to my server. I need to go through and see if I've missed any other guest uploads and if so, make sure they're not as horrendous.
This.

Guest listings need to be handled with care and to display only guest images listing we are asking to get our websites flooded with unwanted content. I believe that this RFC should apply to admin users only as a way to moderate content.

Back