• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Endless Scrolling not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyamba

Chevereto Member
Chevereto Version: 3.8.10

I have an issue with list pagination mode Endless Scrolling - when user scrolls down to the end of first page, chevereto returns error: An error occurred. Please try again later.

Google Chrome console shows following error: POST [URL='http://batpic.com/']<EDITED>/json[/URL] 500 (Internal Server Error) scripts.min.js?efcb014…:1

Last edited by a moderator:
With the amount of javascript roaming around on your page for the endless popups and spam that appear when you try and do anything on your site, I'm not surprised there are conflicts causing issues somewhere :/

Last edited by a moderator:
With the amount of javascript roaming around on your page for the endless popups and spam that appear when you try and do anything on your site, I'm not surprised there are conflicts causing issues somewhere :/

Actually that isn't related. Error code 5XX always indicate issues at server side and since JS runs on the client side it is impossible that filling a website with a lot of JS will cause an internal server error.

Depends on your server. Chevereto doesn't handle your error_log file, your server does that.
Hello, it seems that error_logs are disabled on my server, but i have not enough skills to enable them. Can you assist me with the scrolling issue if i'll provide you ftp access and admin account from my chevereto website?

Got your email but I can't help you. I can't enable or view the error_log file if you don't send me root access and I can't point the error_log location somewhere else via PHP if you don't provide access to write files.

I think that is basic stuff so please give me something that I can use to work with.

Got your email but I can't help you. I can't enable or view the error_log file if you don't send me root access and I can't point the error_log location somewhere else via PHP if you don't provide access to write files.

I think that is basic stuff so please give me something that I can use to work with.
i've just sent error_log, please check your mail

For what I'm seeing the problem is outdated files. Make sure that everything matches latest release and flush any server side cache like OPCache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back