• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Embedding Album Pictures

Aljawaid

Chevereto Member
Hello all, I'm struggling to find any information for this one so hoping somebody can help...

I'm trying to embed an album onto another webpage. The embed actually works quite good as in it pulls up the full feel of chevereto with the images and the links etc and lets me navigate within the embed around the album.

The code I used is this: <embed src="domain.com/album/incoming-stock.6hF" class="w-100 my-5" height="570px"></embed>

My only issue is that the chevereto website header and navigation menu show in the embed, so literally making it look like a full homepage inside the embed.

I'd like to hide the navigation menu but I don't know which file to look for the album embed. Apparently, on an embed tag you cannot override the css (I was thinking of using 'display:none') and I dont know any other way to pull the album onto another website.

Can anyone help?

Back