• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Embed album layout & upload issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Chevereto Member
Couple of things really...

1. I use SMF Forum, on occation, ( Many times!) when I upload photos via the plugin, Chereveto uploads the photos but doesn't produce the embed code automatically?
Sometimes never, sometimes after tow or three repeated attempts, sometimes pops up straight away?!?!?
( Photos do uplioad tio the server, I can see them in the album!)
Any Ideas? I mainly use FireFox.

2. When uploading photos manually, is there a way to include a 'line space', 'carriage return' between photos to space them out down the web page, so it's not just one long photo?
( Feature request?! )

1. I use SMF Forum, on occation, ( Many times!) when I upload photos via the plugin, Chereveto uploads the photos but doesn't produce the embed code automatically?
Sometimes never, sometimes after tow or three repeated attempts, sometimes pops up straight away?!?!?
( Photos do uplioad tio the server, I can see them in the album!)
Any Ideas? I mainly use FireFox.
I can't do anything without seeing the thing on my own. Always show me the thing, otherwise I can only guess and not help at all.

( Feature request?! )
Request are closed.

I had this same problem on my forum and it turned out to be the WYSIWYG editor. Disabling it fixed the problem.

OK but I never use the WYSIWYG .....

Annoying this is no error message & even works manually is the same post!

If you're not using the WYSIWYG editor and are sure it's not enabled it's likely a caching issue, either in the browser or on the server.

Mayhem - There's a range of methods in which you can use the plugin and you've not said how you are using it. More info needed.

Works fine in my SMF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back