• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Earn money uploading images

M

magvai

Hello

I have one very interesting suggestion to users can earn money uploading they images. Example one of script for that is imagetize and they have great system to earn money on image views. Is possible in near future to you integrate this thing for paid version?

Sincerely

Hello

I have one very interesting suggestion to users can earn money uploading they images. Example one of script for that is imagetize and they have great system to earn money on image views. Is possible in near future to you integrate this thing for paid version?

Sincerely
I have something like this implemented on my site.

Barry and how users can earn money here? Did you make customization for earnings?

.........they have great system to earn money on image views

Seems self defeating, high image views cost the owner money.

Even if you did use it surely you could simply use the facilities that Chevereto already has, maybe with a small tweak here and there.

I've tried all sorts of advertising and this sort of thing gives poor returns IMO. From my experience Google Adsense has consistantly given the best return.

I totally agree with the idea of additional money making tools but I strongly believe that imagetize approach won't be profitable (otherwise they will keep developing that script).

I believe that PPV won't be that great in return because you need huge traffic (which is already expensive) and on top of that you have to pay people. The idea of PPV is to get content (which gets you traffic) but the quality of that content is driven by quantity, not quality. You will earn money when real people visit your website, that needs quality content.

There are several ways in which you can get content and I'm constantly adding new alternatives for that like the universal plugin or the bulk image importer (which can dummy user activity) so PPV is not a must have, maybe just an alternative to look forward in the future.

Seems self defeating, high image views cost the owner money.

Even if you did use it surely you could simply use the facilities that Chevereto already has, maybe with a small tweak here and there.

I've tried all sorts of advertising and this sort of thing gives poor returns IMO. From my experience Google Adsense has consistantly given the best return.

You use google adsense to advertise an image hosting website? I assumed the CPC would be much to high to warrant any return.

Charged pictures can increase the site's internal activity, such as pictures can be uploaded to earn credits, consuming credits to download

Back