• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Download Album

M

matou19

Hello, is it possible to create a button to Download everything in the Album ?

Thanks,

e9ab732faf2fdc045ff6d6e24a2fac7d.png

I'd like this option as well, perhaps also with the option to zip the images first to grab them all as one file.

This has been already accepted before but the main problem is that a thing like this could compromise server resources so I need to build a system full of cache and stuff like that. In paper is just a button, but in coding is something complicated taking into account that Chevereto based systems are HUGE and used by tons of people.

Basically, is something complicated that it could get websites offline so I won't add it until I get more urgent features out.

This has been already accepted before but the main problem is that a thing like this could compromise server resources so I need to build a system full of cache and stuff like that. In paper is just a button, but in coding is something complicated taking into account that Chevereto based systems are HUGE and used by tons of people.

Basically, is something complicated that it could get websites offline so I won't add it until I get more urgent features out.

Thanks for considering this!
Seems server resources may be easily abused with this on a public site.. Would it be possible to implement a simple version of it for personal sites first?

Thanks.

Sorry to be bumping this up 3-4 years from the past.

With VPS resources getting cheaper, would you consider an optional download albums option?

Thank you!

Sorry to be bumping this up 3-4 years from the past.

With VPS resources getting cheaper, would you consider an optional download albums option?

Thank you!

Have you considered asking your users to install this handy extension by @Wink?

Back