• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Does anyone know how to adjust permissions?

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
So I want to be able to adjust so albums and pictures can only be viewed by members.

Anyone from outside would get login page or access denied then redirected to login page.

I hope this would be easy thing to fix since I'm tired of people cracking the paths/urls to albums and pictures that are hidden fort those with links only and such.

I don't want albums to be private then no one can see it :/

I already got it like that, but they can still some how find urls to albums, profiles and so on. Which idk how.

So thats why it would be better so when guests do crack url it will not show the content anyway. Since a login is required.

You have to use the right private mode. If you use "default" then no one can access content unless they are registered users.

The demo doesn't show that behavior when I enable private mode. In the demo is impossible to see that content unless you have the content direct url (.jpg) or if the user permission is set to "anyone with the link".

Maybe you just configured it wrong? I can't tell without the URL or website access. Please open a ticket and provide details to check your actual website. Provide URL and admin access to check your settings.

* No support on weekends, I will review this on Monday.

The demo doesn't show that behavior when I enable private mode. In the demo is impossible to see that content unless you have the content direct url (.jpg) or if the user permission is set to "anyone with the link".

Maybe you just configured it wrong? I can't tell without the URL or website access. Please open a ticket and provide details to check your actual website. Provide URL and admin access to check your settings.

* No support on weekends, I will review this on Monday.
thats what I meant, when it's on private eve direct url to album/picture shouldn't be accessed by guests. But sadly they still can, but I only want signed up/logged in users to be able to view the content when it's set to everyone while guests outside cannot even find or access it what so ever. Maybe you could add quick update that would add option when changing permissions on albums so it has 1.everyone 2.members only 3.follwers only 4.private 5.with link only 6.with password?

upload_2017-12-2_19-32-7.png

All private modes requires login to see the content.

Default: Requires login and privacy depends on content owner privacy.

Self: Requires login and you can only see own content.

Link: Requires login and the URL to see the content.

View attachment 1563

All private modes requires login to see the content.

Default: Requires login and privacy depends on content owner privacy.

Self: Requires login and you can only see own content.

Link: Requires login and the URL to see the content.
i know but i also would like to be able to etc if site private the only logged in ones can see it, but problem there is always something that leaks those albums anyway. which is a problem :/ so there fore i would like some premissions/groups thing in admin cp like a forum has. That way i can create/put premissions to this and that. So if some 1 does leak as guests it will still say it doesen't exists, while logged in ones can see it as member that has premissions in that group.

Back