• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Disable Multiple Images During Upload?

Focker

💖 Chevereto Fan
In order to save server space, I want to only allow one copy of an image during upload. I've already hidden the multiple embed codes, where would I modify the extra copies?

Thank you,
Bg

Can Plan for this option ?
No, I won't ever consider to get rid of the multi-upload stuff or even make it configurable. What's the point anyway? The uploader detects duplicates, php detects duplicates so you aren't getting duplicates, just images that looks exactly the same but the files aren't exactly the same.

I should re-phrase my initial question.

I should have said...
Can we turn off the Med and Thumbnail copies? I don't want to offer the medium sized image or the thumbnail image.

I will say no. Medium image is crucial for fast listings and thumbs are also crucial for BBCode stuff. Thumbs could be configurable, but I really doubt in disable medium sized image.

Back