• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Disable/Enable Flag as unsafe and flag as safe for Users

dpupload

Chevereto Member
Disable/Enable Flag as unsafe/flag as safe for Users, Because users uploading adult images and making their images as safe content after some days. This is not good who use adsense and who created family safe website..

In chevereto demo , i have posted kendal jenner image and make that image as safe, now it was showing to public. this is not good.

Flag as safe/ Flag as unsafe must in admin control, so we can safely avoid ban from adsense and looks good website.

And some chevereto script users don't need this option especially who use this script for adult website.

So, You can add in settings, Disable/Enable Flag as unsafe/flag as safe for Users.

And when we enable this option, disable flag as unsafe/flag as safe check box in Edit image.

Last edited:
You are using the NSFW tag to moderate images on your website. That's fine, but I think that this request is too personal. Ideally, any moderation action shouldn't be able to be overridden by users.

There will be an official implementation for Image moderation very soon so at this time I think that I won't consider this suggestion.

You are using the NSFW tag to moderate images on your website. That's fine, but I think that this request is too personal. Ideally, any moderation action shouldn't be able to be overridden by users.

There will be an official implementation for Image moderation very soon so at this time I think that I won't consider this suggestion.

I suggested this because, If any user posted 1000 adult images as not family safe, what happened if he mark all his images as family safe after one month. How can we control those, adsense will ban.

For My website i have full control, I only suggested this because i thought this will be useful to all chevereto users who use Adsence.

I suggested this because, If any user posted 1000 adult images as not family safe, what happened if he mark all his images as family safe after one month. How can we control those, adsense will ban.

For My website i have full control, I only suggested this because i thought this will be useful to all chevereto users who use Adsence.

This should help you implement what you are looking for. https://chevereto.com/community/thr...fore-they-appear-in-explore-or-show-ads.8879/

That solution is only for primary approval. I am talking about after approval, If any user convert all his not family safe images as family safe images what will you do.

I already said, I have solution for my website. I don't need this. i only suggested this solution who use chevereto script for both family and non-family safe images.

Anyway Rdolfo already said "There will be an official implementation for Image moderation very soon".

close this topic for further replies.

Back