• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Delete own albums not possible as a user

DeCysos

Phoenix Foto Service
🎯Description of the issue
[EN]
As the owner of an album, it is not possible to delete the album.
This can only be deleted by the administrator, not even the manager.​

[DE] Als Eigentümer eines Albums ist es nicht möglich das Album zu löschen.
Löschen kann dies ausschließlich der Administrator, nicht einmal der Manager.​

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. [EN]Click on the top right of your username -> Albums -> Show with the cursor over the album (no delete button)
    • Try to edit the album == there is no function to delete.

1. [DE]Klick oben rechts auf Deinen Benutzernamen -> Albums -> Zeige mit dem Cursor über das Album (kein Löschen Button)
    • Versuche das Album zu bearbeiten == keine Funktion zum Löschen vorhanden.
😢Unexpected result
[EN]
The album created by myself as a user or manager can not be deleted.
[DE] Das von mir selbst als Benutzer oder Manager erstellte Album lässt sich nicht löschen.

📃Error log message
--------------

A request
[EN]
Can someone please tell me where the function is to be found so that I can bring it in order if necessary?
In the file /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/album.php there is in line 8 the code %tpl_list_item/item_album_admin_tools% but this is just included if the user is an admin .... I would like to owner

[DE] Kann mir bitte jemand sagen wo die Funktion dafür zu finden ist, damit ich es notfalls selbst in Ordnung bringen kann?!
In der Datei /app/themes/Peafowl/tpl_list_item/album.php gibt es in Zeile 8 den Code %tpl_list_item/item_album_admin_tools% aber dies wird eben nur eingebunden wenn der User ein Admin ist.... ich hätte es gern auf Owner

As Admin
user_album_admin.png

As Owner/User
user_album_owner.png

[EN]
Ah, I think I know why it does not work.
I have set in the dashboard that the uploads of users are not erasable (see picture)
Nevertheless, I think it's a pity that this also affects albums.
Maybe you could do it differently with an update and that when deleting the album, the images do not disappear but simply continue to exist without an album (with query or selection option?)

[DE]
Ah ich weiß glaube ich warum es nicht funktioniert.
Ich habe im Dashboard eingestellt, das die Uploads von Benutzern nicht löschbar sind (siehe Bild)
Trotzdem finde ich es schade, das sich dies ebenfalls auf Alben auswirkt.
Vielleicht könnte man dies bei einem Update anders gestalten und das beim löschen des Albums die Bilder nicht verschwinden sondern einfach ohne Album weiter Existieren können (mit abfrage bzw auswahlmöglichkeit ?)

deleting_user_uploads.png

Last edited:
No, but you can move the contents to your stream (no album) already.

Why delete if you actually want to move?

Back