• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Delete function is not working

Mikromal

Chevereto Member
Delete function is not working! i mean i added a ftp storage, when i delete images from admin panel, files will not be removed from ftp server.

▶ Reproduction steps
  1. Ftp storage was ok
  2. When i upload and tried to remove files, it was deleted only from the main site, ftp server files not removed
  3. php 7.4 not worked
😢 Unexpected result

When i upload and tried to remove files, it was deleted only from the main site, ftp server files not removed

📃 Error log message

* * * * * IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/domains/public_html/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Make sure it points to right php source and check cron job execution log. It might be saying error since it cannot locate php. At /usr/bin/php
I'm newbie bro, can you give me step by step what to do?

I'm using direct admin vps , and php v. 7.3, when i enabled 7.4 , 500 error appeared.

I kindly remind to read the "post installation" setup described here about background jobs.

Please check the requirements. Note that this command is just an example:
* * * * * IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php

To check you can run:
sudo -u www-data IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/chevereto.loc/public_html/cron.php
(again, just an example as your PHP bin and website path could be somewhere else).

Share with us the result of running the last command, in the context of your installation.

I kindly remind to read the "post installation" setup described here about background jobs.

Please check the requirements. Note that this command is just an example:

To check you can run:

(again, just an example as your PHP bin and website path could be somewhere else).

Share with us the result of running the last command, in the context of your installation.
I can't find logs, i searched on this community and google search, couldn't find that log file.

Also, when i run this command this is what i got :

veryimg.png

Bump, any body can keep helping about this?
The command is already running, check chv_deletes to see if anything get stuck in the queue. The issue could be permissions related, or something simpler like a cache. Is hard to tell as that requires debugging to understand the issue.

Debug in 3.18 is a bit complicated which makes all the process harder. What I can do for you is to make sure that the issue isn't the external server for what you should send me that server access to REDACTED

Back