• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Default album for upload

As user you can create album for the images after upload so they will be put into album automaticly. Same for guests in 3.12.x

I am interested in how to specify the default album for guests. Because guest photos in the database are without an album number. Therefore, they can not be transferred to other albums.
I need a tool to transfer guest photos to other albums. It is desirable that guests do not see the downloaded photos without my moderation.
Ps sorry for my googlenglish ;)

I am interested in how to specify the default album for guests. Because guest photos in the database are without an album number. Therefore, they can not be transferred to other albums.
I need a tool to transfer guest photos to other albums. It is desirable that guests do not see the downloaded photos without my moderation.
Ps sorry for my googlenglish ;)
Exactly that would be interesting for me.
Just something where I only see the uploads of the guests and can assign them to a specific user on demand.

Back