• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Custom landing page

bangsters

Chevereto Member
@Rodolfo, and suggestion on best to approach this? I mean if I want to customize the index page. Do I just modify the index.php? What if I want to integrate a wordpress frontend, how can I accomplish that without putting a separate subdomain?

I actually have a sitebuilder that I want to use as front end. However it sits on a totally different server than my chevereto install. If i decide to use my sitebuilder as frontend on another server, how can I kove my chevereto to a subdomain without breaking the linking of the images already uploaded?

Any advise and recommendation would be great

Copy your index.php to overrides/views folder and customize it. All files you are customizing should go in overrides. Melting wordpress or any other CMS into the chevereto code is... out of scope. Check out https://chevereto.com/docs/theme

You can do an index rewrite to your X landing page. You must only rewrite / nothing else. It will conflict with some stuff like the redirect after login and stuff like that.

Back