• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cron to remove inactive image file in xx days

starkinternet

Chevereto Member
Hey you guys, this script is great but it also eat alot of disk space LOL

Is there any methods to remove inactive image file in xx period days ? If you guys know how to do it, please share it here

Thanks alot in advanced,

Phil

I dont have much, just around 50gb ssd ( cloud server ) and it was used over 90% for now. the thing is I dont want to keep space for in-active image files in house..is it possible, sir?

Thanks for your help, does it really remove the inactive image file ? I am not a programer so I do not really understand that code lines. ALso, how to make it run in my ubuntu server?

Thanks for your help, does it really remove the inactive image file ? I am not a programer so I do not really understand that code lines. ALso, how to make it run in my ubuntu server?

Sorry, can't help you. I barely understand those instructions you should ask some server folks or maybe serverfault.com

Last edited:
My suggestion would be to parse the access log files (image/time of access), import that into your db and run a cron every day or so with a custom script that deletes images which have not been accessed in XX days.

Back